Our mission is to promote education and lifelong learning, to encourage personal enrichment, and to support a vibrant quality of life within our community.
Our values guide our decision-making and our service approach.
- Excellent Service: We commit to excellent, respectful service for all patrons. Our accessible, friendly staff assists patrons in locating accurate information and offers educational programs for all ages. We are responsible stewards of community resources.
- Equal Access: We provide free and open access to a wide variety of resources and services.
- Quality Resources: We maintain a diverse, high-quality collection. Our materials include both classic literary content and current popular works, meeting the wide range of interests of our community members.
- Partnerships to Build Community: What matters to our community matters to the library. We believe that it is through effective partnerships with other local resources that we strengthen our community.
- Creating Connections: We believe in the value of connection. The library creates an environment that connects the individual to information and knowledge and to other members of the community. We strive to create a warm and welcoming experience for all users.
- Green Corner
- Adult Reading Help